- I know I’m not actually a failure, but I FEEL like a failure.
- I know I’m not really invisible to everyone, but it FEELS like I am.
- I’m not good enough/you’re not good enough
- I’m bad/you’re bad
- I’m not worthy/you’re not worthy
- I’m not loveable/you’re not loveable
- I’m invisible/you’re invisible
- I’m going to cease to exist/you’re going to cease to exist
- You long for a fuller, richer, more joyful life, filled with love, health, money, deep relationships, purposeful work, and more!!!!!
- You generally ~believe~ in the concepts like the Law of Attraction, or that our thoughts become our reality, or the power of prayer, but they don’t seem to work for you
- You would ~like to~ believe in the possibility of healing yourself physically or receiving ‘magic’ money from the Divine or Source, or attracting a wonderful partner, but you need some reassurance that what you read and hear about is real – it sounds too good to be true, and you want a flesh and blood real person to say it works
- You’ve played with manifesting or reality-creation, and things have gone inexplicably wrong. For example, you’ve tried so hard to bring in more money, you’ve focused your thoughts, done visualizations, used affirmations, but just when things seem to be getting better financially, you always seem to be hit with a big car repair or dental bill
- You’re not quite sure you trust the idea of a 3-step process to create a magical life – it sounds too good to be true – but you’d sure like it if it works.
- You’re sick of inconsistent manifesting – you want a breakthrough!
- 10:00 AM Pacific Time
- 11:00 AM Mountain Time
- Noon Central Time
- 1:00 PM Eastern Time
Our bathroom sink drain has been getting slower and slower. This morning, I washed my face, and the water didn’t even pretend to go down.
You know how sometimes you just have to deal with something NOW? Well, it was NOW for that drain.
So I got a bucket and took off the U-shaped part of the plumbing, then I started poking up the drain pipe with a screwdriver and pulled out clumps of hair with a needle-nosed pliers. Suddenly, I got ahold of the motherlode! This huge long glob of gooky hair and scum just kept coming out and coming out. Made me want to gag, but at the same time, it was SO satisfying. Then I ran a bunch of hot water and washed some more scum and a few more hairs down into my bucket. And the water was flowing again!
After I got the plumbing back together and cleaned up my mess, I decided it was time to do my morning meditation. I’ve been working lately with a deep-rooted belief that’s holding me back from fully creating all that I long for. The belief is simply, ‘You’re bad.”
Just as a side note, the longer we work on dissolving our limiting beliefs, the more we get down to a few core lies that are common to most of us. They’re things like:
• You’re bad
• You’re unlovable
• You’re in danger
• You’re alone/abandoned/cut off
• You’re going to cease to exist
• You’re invisible
So I’ve been working with the belief, ‘you’re bad,’ for a while now. Just now, as I started my meditation, I could see that belief in my mind-space, the bubble around and over my head where I experience my thinking function. One of my favorite spiritual teachers, Christie Marie Sheldon, has imagery for energy clearing where you see an elevator coming down from Source, and when it stops in front of you, you open the door and there’s a garbage can waiting inside it for you. You dump the energy you no longer want into it, then press either the button to send it back up to Source or down into the center of the earth, whichever feels right. So I called the elevator down, and started pulling ‘you’re bad’ energy’ out of my mind-space. As I did, I suddenly saw the energy as these big gooky globs of hair and scum. I just kept pulling and pulling, and dumping these long strands into the garbage can. Finally it felt like I’d gotten most of it, so I sent the elevator up for the ‘you’re bad’ energy to be incinerated.
Then, I realized I could feel the energy in my emotion-space – the big bubble around my torso and mostly in front of me. So I repeated the process – more big, gaggable but oh-so-satisfying globs of icky energy.
I got most of it pulled out of my emotion-space, and then noticed it in my crown chakra. Once I’d cleaned my crown chakra, I decided to check all the others. They all had at least some of that ‘you’re bad’ energy, and I pulled it out, one charkra at a time.
You know how when you clear a drain, there’s still a few hairs and some scum left? That’s how I felt at that point, so I turned on the equivalent of the hot water: lots and lots of white-silver-gold Source energy gushing down through the pipe from above, flooding my mind-space, my emotion-space, and all my chakras. It felt so good and loving and cleansing, and I just sat there, letting it run through me.
I usually set a timer when I meditate, and today I didn’t want to get up when it went off. But I checked in and it felt like I was done for the moment. But more than that, it felt like and still feels like as I write this, that 99% of that ‘you’re bad’ energy is truly washed away. I feel so clean! And there’s a lovely feeling bubbling up inside me: ‘Cynthia, YOU’RE GOOD!!!!!!!’
Want to learn how to do this? Join me for my group course, How to Create a Magical Life! https://magical-life-academy.thinkific.com/courses/how-to-create-a-magical-life
- I’ll never get out of debt
- I’ll never make enough money to feel secure
- I can’t make money doing what I love
- I’m stuck in this soul-destroying job because it pays the bills
- I can’t charge the amount I deserve for my services because no one would pay me
- God/the Universe/the Divine only ever gives me just barely enough – I don’t deserve ease or treats or luxury
- Making money is freakin’ hard work
- I don’t deserve to make money easily
- I’m gonna run out of money someday and die under a bridge
- We all hold beliefs that aren’t true, lots of them. And in the areas of the Big Seven – love, money, health, etc. – they’re really deeply rooted. We usually don’t even realize we actually believe those things, but when we do see the belief, our reaction is, ‘Logically I know it’s not true, but it FEELS so true.’
- Here’s why your beliefs, even the ones that are totally unconscious, are so significant and powerful: they are functioning all the time, going against your conscious effort to create a magical life.
- Contrary to some pop spiritual teaching out there, you create your life out of your soul, not your mind.
- Your soul wants to awaken, to shed all those limiting beliefs and to live in its full divine glory. But all your limiting beliefs are blocking your soul.
- If you don’t dissolve those limiting beliefs, here’s what’s gonna happen. You’re gonna create exactly the opposite of what you set out to create. You’re gonna stay forever stuck in those areas you so desperately want to manifest.
Sometimes creating a magical life is a freakin’ lot of effort.
Creating a magical life is NOT sitting on the couch, visualizing money dropping in your lap or the love of your life knocking on the door or your healthy, fit body…and sitting there and sitting there and sitting there. We have to actually get up our butts and DO something. We have to put forth effort.
And we put forth effort in two ways. One is that we work our asses off for the things our knowers show us to work towards. And the other is that we slog through our shit, bringing our fears and hurts and shame into the light.
This photo is me breaking a board with my bare hand. It’s a representation for something that combined both the physical effort and the emotional/spiritual work of breaking through.
The person leading the exercise had us start by saying what fears were holding us back from getting our magic and healing out into the world. We all shouted out things like fear of failure, fear of being found out as a fraud, fear of not making money, etc. But then she started taking us deeper by asking what more primal fears were underneath. Why are you afraid people will think you’re a fraud as a coach, Cynthia? Well, because then they won’t like me. And why are you afraid of not being liked, Cynthia? Well, because they’ll go away. And why are you afraid of that, Cynthia?
BECAUSE I’LL BE ALONE.
She took us through this until is became obvious that all fears spring from just a handful of primal fears — fear of being alone, fear of ceasing to exist, fear of pain, and a few others.
On one side of the board, we had to write what fears we were breaking through. On the other side, we wrote the truth — I am loved, I am safe, I am.
Then we held our boards for each other, and broke them with a sharp, fierce punch of the heel of our hand. POW!
I can’t tell you how empowering it felt.
Do you want to be empowered like that too? Do you want to break through your blocks around money, love, health, career, loved ones, purpose?
I can help you! Join me for a wild journey on my new course, ‘How to Create a Magical Life.’